Just my thoughts on the small piece of the large universe that I inhabit.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Next 30 Years

In my next 30 years I am going to spend more time with my family, make more money, complain less, appreciate more, love more, laugh more, Be less self consumed, Appreciate the things my wife does for me more, appreciate the little things the world has to offer more.
Ahh yes that is what I am going to do of course as soon as I am done with the next 2 years of law school.
I turn 30 tomorrow
A good friend and mentor passed away
I have not slept more than 4 hours at a time the last month.
We dodged the wrath of hurricane Rita.
This Semester is Hard.
(Oh got an A in that contracts II class over the summer!)
That just adds more pressure to keep it up I guess though.
My favorite class this semester is Constitutional law. I love the subject, but my professor is, well, how should I say this. Let's just leave it at tough.
Federal Income Tax is tough, but rewarding, I have a tough but fair professor.
Property is interesting, not too hard
Torts is interesting as always, My professor (although not learning much about torts) is extremely entertaining.
Working on Appellate brief.
I wish I had more time to spend with my son, even though I saw him everyday this week, I feel like I did not get to spend any time with him. I keep telling myself I am doing this so in the future I will have more time to spend with him.
I just realized reading this that I write like a high school sophomore and not a law student. I wish I was a better writer. Maybe I can get that for my birthday, the gift of stylistic writing.
See Ya soon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I'll pay you $10 - $50 hr to work at home using your computer. All you need to do is visit my website and sign up for free.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:48 PM

 
Blogger acoach2 said...

Great blog about anxiety disorder. I also have a website about anxiety disorder
Stop by if you get time.

11:53 PM

 
Blogger howardmartinez9941 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home