Just my thoughts on the small piece of the large universe that I inhabit.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Deans List

Well another update. I made the Deans list last semester at South Texas College of Law! Who would have thought? Not me that is for sure! I guess I am not so stupid afterall. Well at least I fooled my professors on one test anyway. I am studying for finals now for summer ( contracts II) I hope I can keep it up! With success only comes more fear of failure as the expectations are higher. Philip turns 3 in a couple of weeks. Where does the time go?

1 Comments:

Anonymous H of BP said...

I sure as hell am proud of you buddy. You fooled no one. Just the type of smart, hard working fellow who deserves being where he is. And that boy of yours sure has grown, hasn't he? I hope N. is doing well as well. I am keeping an eye on you! Keep at it.

12:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home